Booked helps organizations and groups of all sizes efficiently manage, book, and track resources of any type. With multiple intuitive schedule views and powerful searching tools, users can quickly find available times for the resources they need. Beautifully simple calendar views allow everyone to see resource availability at a glance.
Do you have have odd schedule times or periods? Are some of your items unavailable every weekend? Does something have different hours on Mondays? Booked can accommodate any schedule you can come up with.
Administrators appreciate the vast ways Booked can be configured and managed. They can ensure resources are fairly distributed using quotas. And control usage of certain items with reservation approvals. If a reservation owner doesn't show up, Booked can automatically cancel that reservation, freeing it up for someone else. If your team needs time to set up or clean up, add an automatic reservation buffer.
Everyone is always up to date with all availability. This means no more meeting room conflicts, no more running out of chairs or laptops or whatever else your users need for a reservation. Set up a tablet next to your resource to see real time availability and allow ad-hoc reservations. Set up reminders so users don’t forget when a reservation is starting or ending.
Booked takes the stress and overhead out of scheduling so you can make the most efficient use of your limited resources. Your team can focus on getting stuff done instead of figuring out when they can get stuff done.
- Easy to use administrative tools make it easy to quickly fine, manage and export data.
- Powerful reporting system.
- Reservation start and end reminders.
- Mobile first, fully responsive user interface.
- Tablet friendly display and sign-up.
- Intutive click and drag schedule view allows users to quickly find and book an available time slot.
- Organize users and limit access by groups.
- Flexible layout configuration lets you set up schedules that fit your needs.
- Limit and control resource usage with a flexible quota system.
- Optionally review and approve reservation requests.
- Integration with Outlook®, Google® Calendar or any other system that accepts .ical files.
- Authentication integration with LDAP, Active Directory, WordPress and more.
- Customizable attributes, colors, and fields.
- Tiered roles and permissions.
- Facebook and Google authentication.
- Wait list signup if a resource is unavailable.
- Flexible credit system to ensure resource usage is properly accounted for.
- Find an opening by viewing the schedule or searching for an available time.